Flo-Tek and Vari-Flo Jetters
The difference between the new Flo-Tek Jetter and the Vari-Flo Jetter is that the Flo-Tek Jetter has a one piece molded body and the Vari-Flo Jetter is made out of several different molded pieces which can be replaced.
The Flo-Tek and Vari-Vlo Jetters:
- use the same cups and cup sizes
- are made out of very durable materials
- have low maintenance
- can be installed with the cups up or down
- are available with a hose connection or tube mount hookup
- have a adjustable flow rate
- worn out cups can be replaced quickly by removing the holding plug from the center of the cup (no toolbox needed)
- are available with covers
AND Vari-Flo Jetters have been in use in the USA for the Last 14 years cleaning milk equipment with no complaints.
For additional information or pricing, please call 1-559-635-8333 or contact us here.
For information on parts click here.